Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
bestgamesstudios

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 535
Reply with quote  #1 
Hello everybody! So, we all know by now that Google can be notorious in terms of arbitrarily banning accounts, etc - and is also good at sniffing out fake accounts - so, I'm thinking we adapt.
My account, by the way, is in good standing (see my apps below in my signature) , but all of these stories should make everyone want to be extra safe. 

So, what can we, as a community do? And how will it benefit YOU?
1. At some point in the future, I will make additional apps.
2. Instead of publishing them to my own account, I will send you the apk/screenshots/descriptions to publish on your account
3. In return, every 6th ad (negotiable) that will be shown will be an ad that uses your ID, so in essence, you will own a part of the app - not bad, considering the minimal amount of work

Will there be risks, you might ask? I am very careful in making non-spam apps, and so far none of my apps have been banned/had any strikes, rather, this is to have an ease of mind/ for diversification.

Requirements from you:
1. Speak good english
2. Have a Google Play Developer account in good standing and without spammy apps (as this will mean more risk for me)
3. Do not disappear -If I want to submit an APK update/ do ASO, it is important that if I were to send you an email, that this would be done in a reasonable time (within a few days or less)
4. Be at ease with the whole thing - if this will for some reason cause you to get stressed out, then it won't be worth it to either you or me.

Best of luck to all that apply!

__________________
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Best+Games+Studios
Diary: http://www.howtomakemobilegames.com/post/best-games-studios-diary-7386298?pid=1288723175
0
Hello World v.2

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 238
Reply with quote  #2 
I think there will be many applys since u offering easy and free money to anyone who simply got a GP account.

But why you not making multiple GP accounts yourselfe ?^^

Using VPN + Virtual Machines is save.
0
bestgamesstudios

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 535
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello World v.2

But why you not making multiple GP accounts yourselfe ?^^

Using VPN + Virtual Machines is save.

Hi Hello World V.2. - Good question - I actually read in some forum thread that Google doesn't like and may ban you it if it sees that your location is constantly changing (like with VPN) - I did consider this possibility, but in the end, I want it to be "foolproof" - which this definitely is - the only "risks" to me are if the person decides to upload spammy apps/gets his account banned or disappears, which is why I might do some screening, but I hope for at least a few applicants.  But yes, you are right - this is a win-win, especially for people who are just starting out and aren't yet generating any revenue.

__________________
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Best+Games+Studios
Diary: http://www.howtomakemobilegames.com/post/best-games-studios-diary-7386298?pid=1288723175
0
Hello World v.2

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 238
Reply with quote  #4 
You can use a VPN with a fixed location.

Its worth a try [wink]
0
phamquocchinh

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 4
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestgamesstudios
Hello everybody! So, we all know by now that Google can be notorious in terms of arbitrarily banning accounts, etc - and is also good at sniffing out fake accounts - so, I'm thinking we adapt.
My account, by the way, is in good standing (see my apps below in my signature) , but all of these stories should make everyone want to be extra safe. 

So, what can we, as a community do? And how will it benefit YOU?
1. At some point in the future, I will make additional apps.
2. Instead of publishing them to my own account, I will send you the apk/screenshots/descriptions to publish on your account
3. In return, every 6th ad (negotiable) that will be shown will be an ad that uses your ID, so in essence, you will own a part of the app - not bad, considering the minimal amount of work

Will there be risks, you might ask? I am very careful in making non-spam apps, and so far none of my apps have been banned/had any strikes, rather, this is to have an ease of mind/ for diversification.

Requirements from you:
1. Speak good english
2. Have a Google Play Developer account in good standing and without spammy apps (as this will mean more risk for me)
3. Do not disappear -If I want to submit an APK update/ do ASO, it is important that if I were to send you an email, that this would be done in a reasonable time (within a few days or less)
4. Be at ease with the whole thing - if this will for some reason cause you to get stressed out, then it won't be worth it to either you or me.

Best of luck to all that apply!

Good ideal, what kind of apps that u intent to send to others?
Btw, yr partner ads will be shown at first or 6th in sequense?
0
bestgamesstudios

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 535
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by phamquocchinh


Best of luck to all that apply!
Good ideal, what kind of apps that u intent to send to others? Btw, yr partner ads will be shown at first or 6th in sequense?

Hello phamquocchinh! Games of a similar quality to those currently in my account (see signature) -regarding the partner ads, haven't really thought about it -it can be 1st.  All can be arranged [smile]

__________________
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Best+Games+Studios
Diary: http://www.howtomakemobilegames.com/post/best-games-studios-diary-7386298?pid=1288723175
0
bestgamesstudios

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 535
Reply with quote  #7 
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay - anyhow, I now have a game ready for publication, so please PM if interested (provide email and skype address)
Cheers!
-Yuriy

__________________
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Best+Games+Studios
Diary: http://www.howtomakemobilegames.com/post/best-games-studios-diary-7386298?pid=1288723175
0
bestgamesstudios

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 535
Reply with quote  #8 

Hey guys - I'f you have a real/good reputation google play account, I'm looking to publish unique high quality apps - you will get part of the ad revenue (some of the ads will be your ads - every 5th ad, also the first ad will be your ad)

( all work, such as app development, marketing research, screenshots/icons/descriptions will be done by me )

example of app:


- contact at yuriythebest@yahoo.com ( please provide a link to your Google Play account)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Best+Games+Studios


__________________
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Best+Games+Studios
Diary: http://www.howtomakemobilegames.com/post/best-games-studios-diary-7386298?pid=1288723175
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.